BlackBar Managers Selected as Keynote Speakers at BBR Conference
The presentation content will address the following areas:
- Improving management of a common brand in Latin America and in USA by uncovering cultural differences in Consumer Brand Relationships to assist positioning and activation in each country.
- Quantifying the similarities and differences in the composition /components of Consumer Brand Relationships in the USA and Mexico for 10 different categories
- A focused comparison on the power of CBR in CPG ,finance, retail and digital in Mexico and USA
- Assessing the relative power of CBR to:
- Strengthen customer franchises
- Contribute to pricing power
- Influence the level and valiance of consumer brand communication
BlackBar Consulting Session at the 3rd International Consumer Brand Relationship Colloquium
BlackBar Consulting Founding Partners, Max Blackston and Ed Lebar, will be presenting “The Business Case for Consumer Brand Relationships” at the 3rd International Consumer Brand Relationship Colloquium, September 26-28, 2013, Winter Park (Orlando), Florida, USA.
The purpose of the conference is to create and spread knowledge of Consumer Brand Relationships and their impact on marketing productivity. The conference and its papers appeal to both academics and practitioners interested in marketing innovations.
Max Blackston Keynotes at Susan Fournier’s Consumer Brand Relationships conference
Max Blackston gave this presentaton as a keynote speaker at Susan Fournier’s Consumer Brand Relationships 2013 conference at Simmons College in Boston.