BlackBar Managers Selected as Keynote Speakers at BBR Conference
BlackBar Consulting Managing Partners Max Blackston, Ed Lebar, and JP Carrero will be featured keynote speakers at the 2014 Brands and Brand Relationships conference in Boston, Massachusetts in May. The topic of their talk is “Assessing Cross-Cultural Relationship Efficacy in Mexico and the United States.
The presentation content will address the following areas:
- Improving management of a common brand in Latin America and in USA by uncovering cultural differences in Consumer Brand Relationships to assist positioning and activation in each country.
- Quantifying the similarities and differences in the composition /components of Consumer Brand Relationships in the USA and Mexico for 10 different categories
- A focused comparison on the power of CBR in CPG ,finance, retail and digital in Mexico and USA
- Assessing the relative power of CBR to:
- Strengthen customer franchises
- Contribute to pricing power
- Influence the level and valiance of consumer brand communication